1. Hank! This boy is so much fun. He's nearly 9 months old and I LOVE this phase. He has one itty bitty baby tooth coming in. Yay! We love going for walks and playing with blocks. I swore I'd never wear one of those teething necklaces because umm, gross, but guys, I ordered one and Hank loves it! I got a marble looking one so it's a cute accessory too. Win-win. I ordered it (and a cute paci clip) from this cute Etsy shop (thanks to the mommas at Little Gym for the recommendation!). We just adore our Hankster. I live for his giggles and smiles! And I have three words for teething: Come Lord Jesus. Ha!
|The teething necklace|
2. FALL: I know, I know, it's not fall yet, and I haven't even had a PSL yet (I have my first one with Hadley. Click here and here to read about our special fall tradition). BUT, I feel that chill in the morning air, have my pumpkin candle lit nightly, have even been rocking my pumpkin spice latte shirt and I feel it's my civic duty to share that the Pumpkin Maple cake from The Chocolate is perfection on a plate. Now if only the temp would drop enough for infinity scarves, I'd be super pumped.
|Dainty Digits worked her magic on my nails this past weekend|
|This PSL shirt is from Torrid. That shirt + old navy yoga pants + hat +flip flops while I still can= September Saturday uniform|
4. Books: If you missed my August book review, click here. I just finished a book that I LOVED and cannot wait to share my September books with you at the end of the month. My library holds are coming in faster than I can keep up and I love having a long "to read" list! I know I've said it before, but I cannot emphasize enough how much joy reading brings me and how happy I am that I decided to really commit to it a few years ago.
5. This picture made me laugh. AJ and I were in bed reading by 8:30 this past Saturday night and I asked him if he remembered when we used to be cool. He responded with, "Umm, we never were." True, true. Lol.
6. Batiste Dry Shampoo: If I want to get in a workout on a school day, that's cool. But if I want to work out on a school day AND blow dry and flat iron my hair, well, that just ain't gonna happen. Enter, dry shampoo. I've tried a few varieties and this one is my fave. I've also heard a quick blow dry after dry shampooing amps up the volume and I am here for that.
7. Blueberry Maple Pancakes Candle: THIS CANDLE IS PROBS MY FAVE CANDLE EVER. There, I said it.
8. When AJ "flies" Hank around. These guys are goofballs and love rough-housing. Watching them fills my heart.
Have a great weekend!
Savor Your Sparkle,