I thought it'd be fun to do a post of 20 random facts about me. Here we go!
1. I have my bachelors degree in History and my Masters degree in Elementary Education.
2. I love taking evening walks....especially now with a stroller and my guys (around "Daybreak Lake" is my favorite path).
3. I did pretty much all my lesson planning my first two years of teaching at Starbucks on Sundays.
4. I love having my nails done and a great shiny gel mani makes me happy.
5. I've never read a single Harry Potter book or seen one of the movies.
6. My first concert was Janet Jackson with opening act Usher.
7. A significant portion of my wardrobe is from Target.
8. I only went to two basketball games when I was at Gonzaga. I'm all about supporting the Zags but I'm just not much of a sports girl.
9. I love breakfast and eat a pretty hearty one every day (I also love going out for breakfast).
10. I began my teaching journey thinking I wanted to do upper grades social studies. I landed in 1st grade and have loved it. I married a social studies teacher instead!
11. I make a school to do list and a home to do list every day.
12. I used to love to craft and make cards but I haven't done it much lately.
13. I try to make a new recipe at least a few times a month.
14. I love buffalo sauce in any form. I got into it during my first pregnancy and I've loved it ever since. #Bdubs
15. If Hank was a girl we would have named her Hope.
16. I love the library app and am on usually on at least ten wait lists for books at any given time.
17. I love my teacher friends. We've gotten together for a meal every month for about 4 years and we've never had a restaurant repeat.
18. Writing (specifically creative writing) is my favorite thing to teach. If I could make a career out of teaching elementary creative writing, I'd do it in a heartbeat.
19. My favorite colors are coral and tiffany blue (my wedding color palette!)
20. I've never visited Paris and it's my dream to go there.
How's that for some random?!