My reading has slowed down as my pumping has dropped off and that little 40 hour a week commitment called teaching. BUT....I did manage to read 5 books this month! Here we go...
I have a STACK of books up next to read and am excited for spring break coming up to get into some pages. And backyard reading with Hankers on a picnic blanket? YES please (until we see bugs then nope).
And because we're a quarter into 2018 (What? How?) I am posting all my 2018 reads so far here. While all had their pros and cons, I put stars next to ones I especially enjoyed.
*1. Behind Closed Doors by B.A. Paris
2. When We Were Worthy by Marybeth Whalen
*3. Confessions of a Domestic Failure by Bunmi Laditan
4. Of Mess and Moxie by Jen Hatmaker
*5. One True Loves by Taylor Jenkins Reid
6. Glitter and Glue by Kelly Corrigan
*7. The Third Wife by Lisa Jewell
8. Parent Hacks by Asha Dornfest
9. The Rosie Project by Graeme Simsion
10. The Royal We by Heather Cocks and Jessica Morgan
*11. Sisters First by Jenna Bush Hagar and Barbara Pierce Bush
12. Look Again by Lisa Scottoline
13. Anxious for Nothing by Max Lucado
14. The Simplicity of Cider by Amy E. Reichert
15. The Bookshop on the Corner by Jenny Colgan
*16. The Perfect Nanny by Leila Slimani
*17. Sugar by Kimberly Stuart
Savor Your Sparkle,